€120 away from free shipping!
Your cart is empty
*take 10% off your first order *** free shipping on all orders above 120 Euro within Germany*
Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
Only 0 pieces in stock!
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart to convert the diameter to the corresponding European ring size.
1. Wrap a piece of string around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the string is not too tight nor too loose to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the strings meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the chart to convert the circumference to the corresponding European ring size.
We know how tricky it can be to find the right length of the chain to create that perfect layering so here is a little help.
Still have questions? click here to contact us