Spend €120 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
Free Shipping on orders over 120 Euro within Germany
Designdschungel X Arsha
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart to convert the diameter to the corresponding European ring size.
1. Wrap a piece of string around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the string is not too tight nor too loose to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the strings meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the chart to convert the circumference to the corresponding European ring size