Thank you for choosing Arsha Jewellery!
All our pieces are handmade with so much love and care and we would kindly ask you to treat them accordingly; with love and care.
To do so we would recommend the following steps:
- Avoid bringing your fine jewellery into contact with perfumes, hairsprays, sunscreens, and nail polish removers. Some gemstones may become paler or change colour completely if you wear them whilst sunbathing or in a sauna.
- We recommend not wearing jewellery at gym, beach, swimming pool, or during any active sports. These activities could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or loosen the stones.
- Keep your Diamond jewellery separate! Since Diamonds are the hardest material, they can scratch gold, other gemstones, and pearls.
- The best way to clean the cords on our bracelets is to occasionally wash them with a mild soap in lukewarm water.
- Wrap your pearl necklaces loosely in fabric for travel; never roll tightly, as this loosens the stringing.
- Never try to adjust your bangles by yourself while the ends are not adjustable and forced adjustment will cause misshaping, they are perfect just as they are!
Our Jewellery are made of high quality, enduring materials, from precious metals to chains with genuine gemstones and ethically sourced Diamonds made for everyday life, forever. However should minor damages occur you can be sure that we are here for you and almost everything can be fixed.
Pricing for repairs vary depending on the damage. To request repair information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of your damaged item. We will repair at no charge any breakage caused by manufacturer defect within six months of receipt of the purchase (please note that missing or damaged stones are excluded) and there will be additional cost for shipping both ways. Repairs needed after 6 months or deemed to be caused by misuse will incur a repair fee.
Last but not least please note that we believe we can take care of our own jewellery better than anyone else so we do not take responsibilities for a jewellery that has been previously altered by any other jeweller
In minutes you can restore the original sparkle and brilliance to all your favourite jewellery.
Ideal for Cleaning gold, silver, platinum and hard gemstones such as agate, amethyst, topaz, citrine, diamonds, jade, onyx and sapphire.
Not to be used to clean oil-treater stones such as emeralds; porous stones such as opals, coral and pearls; or fashion jewellery
1.Remove the right basket and fill this compartment with the mixture of 10ml solution and 70ml of cold water
2.Place your jewellery in the basket and into the filled compartment, making sure the jewellery is completely submerged , if necessary add more diluted solution
3.Put the lid on and turn on the unit to high and wait for 3 minutes, if any encrusted dirt remains after this time, use the brush provided to remove it
4.Fill the left compartment with cold water and place the basket of jewellery inside, switch machine to "Lo" position and run it for 1 minute
5.Remove the jewellery and dry it with a soft, clean cloth
What you will find inside: Ultra Sonic Machine, Sonic Cleaning Solution (250ml), Soft brush and Dust bag
Batteries required: 4 x AA (not included)