MEASURE AN EXISTING RING:
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart to convert the diameter to the corresponding European ring size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER:
1. Wrap a piece of string around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the string is not too tight nor too loose to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the strings meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the chart to convert the circumference to the corresponding European ring size.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetisers.
- If you are between two ring sizes choose the larger one.
We know how tricky it can be to find the right length of the chain to create that perfect layering so here is a little help.